Laugh & Learn
If you work in marketing (agency or in-house!), this newsletter is for you. We weed out the repetition and low quality trash and highlight must-reads and helpful how-tos.
If you never want to be surprised by an upcoming change to Google’s algorithm or Facebook’s Ad platform, subscribe! We’ll be in your inbox every Friday morning. We also share lots of funny stuff, cute things, recipes (mostly broccoli based), music, and some notes about how our weeks went.
We pose important questions like:
- “What does the nog of eggnog mean?”
- “Is it acceptable to eat pizza in the bathtub?”
- “Is Bing still a thing?
- “Is popcorn cute?”
And cover hard-hitting topics such as:
- Leanne’s safety while swimming in the North Saskatchewan river
- Liz’s Taylor Swift cardigan taking six months to ship
- Fraud in the paid advertising industry
- Learning and unlearning about white supremacy and anti-racism
If there’s something you want us to discuss or share in our newsletter, please get in touch!
I agree to receive Kick Point’s weekly newsletter containing industry news and company updates. I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time.