We believe in sustainability. Working twelve hour days, late nights, and weekends is not sustainable. Cutting corners and trying to do too much with not enough budget is not sustainable. Living life with just two weeks of vacation is not sustainable. Have you visited our brand guide?
Are you a Digital Strategist?
Help us help entrepreneurs and organizations do better marketing. We work with clients across North America and in Australia and New Zealand. Digital advertising strategy and implementation (Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Advertising) will be a significant part of how you contribute to the team, and you will also participate in goal setting, brand strategy, content writing, reporting, and more.
If you’re interested in working with us, please email to introduce yourself and:
- Tell us about an account you inherited or started from scratch that was a wild success (no need to share any private client details of course!).
- Tell us about a campaign you ran that didn’t go very well and let us know what you did to fix it.
- Describe your experience with analytics, tracking results, and reporting—if possible, please explain a time you changed tactics based on results.
And answer these questions please:
- How do you rate your Google Ads experience on a scale of beginner to pro? Do you feel like the support/resources within Google Ads is sufficient?
- Have you done much work with LinkedIn ads? Any frustrations with the reporting LinkedIn offers?
- What do you read/listen/attend to keep your PPC knowledge fresh?
- What do you think is the best way to teach someone what to look for in an ads account so that a person learns to make intelligent and helpful adjustments?
- Do you have any project management experience?
Are you a front-end developer?
We’re looking for a developer to join our team to help us build websites.
Things you will do:
- Custom WordPress and Shopify projects
- WordPress projects using GeneratePress
- Website audits (for site speed, SEO issues, etc)
- Learn Google Tag Manager (if you don’t know it already)
- Troubleshooting bugs
- Project planning (including accurate estimations)
- Direct client communication (email and phone)
You will be involved in projects far beyond lines of code. You will work with designers and strategists to do client research, set goals, create website blueprints (comprehensive sitemaps), set up content curation tools, develop testing plans, perform testing, fix bugs, launch websites, and monitor website performance.
We build time into our schedules for ongoing learning, but you’ll likely be more successful if you wear your dev hat for personal projects too in order to further your learning and keep your skills fresh.
- Opportunities to attend conferences
- Support if you want to speak at conferences
- Comprehensive health benefits, including an additional health spending account
- Generous vacation policy (tell us what will help you do your best work and we will go from there)
- Option to work from home as needed (why should you leave your house when it is minus 40!?!)
- Collaborate with a supportive, experienced team
- Our office is above Boston Pizza on Jasper Ave (cactus cuts!!) and is freshly renovated