We believe in sustainability. Working twelve hour days, late nights, and weekends is not sustainable. Cutting corners and trying to do too much with not enough budget is not sustainable. Living life with just two weeks of vacation is not sustainable. Have you visited our brand guide?
Are you a front-end developer?
We’re looking for a developer to join our team to help us build websites.
Things you will do:
- Custom WordPress and Shopify projects
- WordPress projects using GeneratePress
- Website audits (for site speed, SEO issues, etc)
- Learn Google Tag Manager (if you don’t know it already)
- Troubleshooting bugs
- Project planning (including accurate estimations)
- Direct client communication (email and phone)
You will be involved in projects far beyond lines of code. You will work with designers and strategists to do client research, set goals, create website blueprints (comprehensive sitemaps), set up content curation tools, develop testing plans, perform testing, fix bugs, launch websites, and monitor website performance.
We build time into our schedules for ongoing learning, but you’ll likely be more successful if you wear your dev hat for personal projects too in order to further your learning and keep your skills fresh.
- Opportunities to attend conferences
- Support if you want to speak at conferences
- Comprehensive health benefits, including an additional health spending account
- Generous vacation policy (tell us what will help you do your best work and we will go from there)
- Option to work from home as needed (why should you leave your house when it is minus 40!?!)
- Collaborate with a supportive, experienced team
- Our office is above Boston Pizza on Jasper Ave (cactus cuts!!), is freshly renovated AND includes our very own bike rack